Policies and Procedures:
- A 50% deposit is required if you are scheduling multiple services for yourself or group.
- It is our policy to confirm appointments whenever possible.
- A 24 hour cancellation notice is requested for all services. In the event that a 24 hour notice is not given, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
- Should you desire an appointment that is not currently available, please request to be placed on our cancellation list.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable. They may be redeemed for any products or services, unless they are gifted by Charisma Salon and Day Spa (in which case they must be redeemed for the designated service only. Gift certificates are valid for 1 year after date of issue.)
- Gift certificates must be presented upon arrival for your appointment.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
- All prices listed on this site are subject to change without prior notice.
To make your visit as enjoyable as possible, we recommend:
- Please arrive ten minutes prior to your appointment to fill out a health form for your spa visit.
- Massage: Prepare by undressing down to your underwear.
- After your massage: Drink plenty of water.
- Body treatment: We recommend that you shave the evening prior to to your treatment. Wear loose fitting pants. Disposable underwear is provided for most body treatments. If you would like, you may bring your own bathing suit. When providing your own suit, we recommend that you use an old one.
- Pedicure: Bring open toe sandals with you.
- Waxing: ¼ of hair growth is recommended for for waxing procedures. During menstruation, your skin may be more sensitive. Try to schedule your waxing appointments around your cycle.
- Facial: We recommend that facials be performed at least two weeks prior to special occassions such as weddings or photo sessions.
- Pulsed Light Hair Removal: We ask that you shave prior to a shear light hair removal procedure.
- Updo: To achieve the best results, we recommend that you wash your hair the day prior to your updo appointment. Please make sure that your hair is dry. It is also a good idea to wear a button up shirt.